Rugged Man Beard Oil 3oz.
Regular price $22.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Soften and condition your beard with a fresh mix of bay leaf, fir needle, cedarwood, bergamot, and tobacco.
- Apply 2-3 drops of beard oil in your palm and rub your hands together, spreading the oil around your palms and fingers. You may need more oil later, but it’s better to start with a small dose to avoid waste.
- Rub your palms and fingers across the hair on both your cheeks, continuing down the front of your face so that it covers your mustache and chin.
- Go over your mustache again with your fingertips.
- Run a comb through your beard to evenly distribute the oil. Comb both with and against the growth of your hair.
- Apply more oil if you don’t feel like you’ve used enough. (People with particularly long or dry beards are most likely to need more.)
- Comb your beard back into place and groom it as you like.
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Extract, Vitamin E, Fragrance